Zippy RV Services pricing is based on local market research variables. Our inspections are typically valued between $450.00 and $750.00 per inspection.
Since there are many makes and models of RV’s available in the market, final pricing will be based on the RV type, size, scope and location. Fluid samples are add-on fees.
- Make, Year & Model of the RV.
- Location – Includes up to a 60-mile radius from our location in 77373.
- Fluid samples for Lab analysis.
- Type of inspection
- The inspection procedure takes on average 5-7 hours to complete. Class A’s may take longer.
- The inspection report will describe to the client the condition of the RV at the date and time of the inspection.
Fluid Analysis = $65 for the first sample and $55 per sample after based on the client’s choice. The first sample is free with a motorhome inspection.
Zippy RV Services will travel in a sixty (60) mile radius of Spring, Texas 77373. However, we will perform inspections and services outside the 60-mile radius at $1.00 per mile. Details will be agreed upon and included in the pre-inspection agreement.
General Limitations And Exclusions From The Inspection
- The RV inspection and report are objective only and all report items that are noted are based upon the inspector’s visual inspection of those areas, components and systems that are readily accessible to determine at the time of inspection that they are performing their intended function without regard to life expectancy.
- Replacement of defective items concerning the RV, or any of its accessories, components, or other contents that may have been present during the inspection is not the responsibility of Zippy RV Services.